So...as you may or may not know, I broke my wrist. I fell on ice, I caught myself (well, not really...), and wristie was broken. Luckily, it was my left hand, and I'm right handed...but even so it's been a giant pain in the ass. Or wrist. You don't actually realize how difficult it is to do things when one hand is useless, and for a while it was because moving my fingers caused pain. Now, it feels better, and I get a new cast tomorrow which can get wet which means showering and washing dishes should be easier. Eventually I can move on to opening a bottle of Diet Coke or my hair gel. And, the point of that was that it was a giant pain in the ass to type one handed and I opted not to unless absolutely necessary. So...no blogs. Like anyone cared.
With the economy in the state that it is in, everyone is trying to save money, and find less expensive ways to do things. A simple thing to do is cutting out eating out, as Awesome Man would like to do. So...for cooking at home you need recipes, and I found a suggestion for you. A cook book that is centered around a natural ingredient that you do not have to pay to obtain. So...here's the link, go forth and cook. Natural Harvest Dinner guests beware. Oh, and as a side note, Awesome Man would like to stop eating out...he did not however suggest this cookbook as a way to help save money.
Cheers!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
O M G! That's it.. I have seen everything now. One final note I DARE you to buy that for Robino.
;-)
If it worked as hair gel in "There's Something About Mary" I guess the next logical step might as well be in a cook book. Hope the book isn't illustrated.
Ok, disgusting. And, very high in calories.
Sorry about your wrist-I did miss your unique blogability.
K - I don't know about Robino, but Marvo does have a bday at the end of the month. I'm considering it.
J.D. - Hmmm...maybe a book about the many uses of semen should be made. Hair gel...and, well, I guess I'm out of ideas. Never mind.
Steph - Perhaps it is high in calories, but think of the calories you would save because you would pass on eating the entire meal.
Post a Comment