While I'm gone, the kitties will be going to stay with Marc, which I'm
sure they're all equally excited about. Or would be if the kitties understood that they were going. Sweet little Sasha has a respiratory infection and is taking medicine twice a day. So...guess what that means? Shoving medicine down her throat is a treat. Those of you who have met her understand. She's a kitty that you cannot pick up, if you do, she will growl, hiss, bite and kick. If you pet her too long or in a way she does not like she will growl, hiss, bite and kick. If you look at her wrong she will growl, hiss, bite and kick. And, I'm really not exaggerating. Marc has been practicing with the medicine...and doing really well, he still has all of his fingers and no blood has been shed.Believe it or not, this is no more...
It had gotten quite a bit worse, and then one morning they were all gone. The sidewalk was clear. I was confused...why would my neighbor suddenly clean them all up? Did the Indy Star actually come do it for him? I now believe I've figured out the answer. It appears that my recluse of a neighbor has a friend. And by friend I mean girlfriend or boyfriend. I'm not sure which, it's just speculation after all since I don't even know his name. Yeah, I'm just that friendly...but seriously, if your neighbor left the newspaper piling up on the shared porch for months how friendly would you be? All I do know is he's been having a visitor...and he's spent a lot more time not at home lately. Yeah, I'm that into what's up with my neighbors...when you work from home, you notice things, give me a break. I just wish I could see my freak of a neighbor with his new friend and make a comment about the newspaper clean up...his new significant other should know just what a lazy ass weirdo they're getting involved with. I bet they met on the internet, and we all know you only met freaks that way.
I got my hair cut yesterday, something long over do. It was finally growing out, which I was happy about, but it needed trimmed, and best of all...a haircut would mean that someone would wash my hair for me. To fully understand that, tomorrow try to wash your hair with one hand. It's not fun. And, it's not attractive for the left side of one's head to look greasy because apparently the shampoo missed a chunk of hair. The experience ended up not being everything I was hoping for...as we were walking back to the sinks someone informed us that there wasn't any hot water. And, they were speaking the truth. It wasn't like it was just barely warm, it was frigid. I guess that's what days of 0 temperatures will do. I'm sure my stylist loved the fact that I did still want my hair washed. The appointment sort of went downhill from there. Apparently, there was a misunderstanding about exactly what I wanted done with my hair...I asked for the front of my hair to be cut like hers, instead the back of my head looks like hers and the front looks like it did before. Only everything is shorter, a lot shorter, way shorter than I wanted it to be. So much for it finally growing out.
Cheers!
2 comments:
Oh...bless your heart with the hair. I have had such issues w/ mine since October....I could cry. Being a reformed hair dresser and getting bad hair cut after bad hair cut...it is just killing me...just biding my time till it grows enough to do something with.
your neighbor is a freak. really.
did you meet your husband online? really?
Sweet little sahsa...I think I have a few of her litter mates living with me. Miserable felines. they are so lucky. I tell them this. They don't believe me. agggh.
I hope your trip is not as bad as you think it will be.
Stay warm.
take care,
suz.
hey, no unicorn talk? tease.
YOu must post a picture of the awful haircut.. I want to see before I agree with your statment of it being awful.
I have down the wash your hair with one had thing.... back in highschool when I broke my finger. Plus I had shoulder length hair.. that is when I learned to put my hair in a ponytail with one hand. lol.
Post a Comment