Because I am so very excited, here are some pics of our home to be...assuming, of course, that the inspection goes well next week. Of course, I did not take these pictures. I was smart enough to bring my camera, but not smart enough to carry it inside and actually take photos. These are just from the listing. Like you care.
My future big front porch....can't you see my future outdoor sofa there? And flower pots? Without the snow, of course.
I'll start with this pic because when sharing my excitement the other day, I don't know how I forgot about this room because I'm awfully darn excited about it. A laundry room. A place for my washer and dryer to live together. Right now the hook up for the washer and dryer is in our current kitchen, and it's built for a stackable. M never owned a washer and dryer...he just took his clothes to his mom's house (what a man....), I own a full size washer and dryer so there was only space for one of them to move in. And we chose the dryer. It and the washer have been separated a year now, and I think they really miss each other. Jealousy and all of that. I know I miss them being able to live in my house together. And, even better, I will actually have a laundry room instead of the laundry closets I've had in the past. Yes, it apparently doesn't take much to make me happy. Just a washer and dryer. I'm now counting the remaining trips to the laundromat...which I will not miss. Nor will I miss the dirty dreadlock woman who also goes there.
This is the guest bedroom...it's a decent size and has a big walk in closet...although not as big as the master. I'm not adding the master bedroom pic because it really looks just like this one, only reversed. Quilted bedspread and all.
Upstairs bathroom.
The living room/dining room...looking towards the dining area, but you can barely tell that's a table in the background. That thing over to the left...that's my future coat closet. I know you were wondering where it was.
Living/Dining room looking towards the living room. The glass door (actually double doors, but you can't see that well in this pic) in the background leads to the room pictured below.
I think this will be my future office. M thinks it will be his future man room. We'll see. I'm not sure what to call it, they listed it as a bedroom because it has a closet (a big closet...), but it also has the only staircase in the house going upstairs, so not really a feasible bedroom.
Do you see that...? Do you know what that is...? That's my future dishwasher. Hello, dishwasher, I heart you already. And, that other thing is a trash compactor. Do we know how to use that...no.
You'll just have to picture in your mind our black appliances in the room. Or, since you don't know what they look like any black appliances you picture will do. And the future non-green countertop.

That over to the left is my future pantry...or, rather, two future pantries. With roll-out shelves. I'm excited about roll-out shelves.
And that's it.
Our future home. Hopefully.
3 comments:
FYI: I care. I care about it all.
This is so darn exciting. I get you on the laundry room...I can almost hear your washer and dryer weeping with delight of the future reunion.
I was searching for the coat closet. thanks.
The house looks amazing. I hope the insection goes well for you....how exciting it all is, for you...and me too. You would think I was moving or something!!!
Dirty dreadlock woman wants to know when she should come over to do her wash.
I don't miss having a home, but I am absolutely frikkin JEALOUS of your home and especially your laundry room. Laundrymats are disgusting! And your new home is cute cute cute!!!
Very very nice. Can't say I really empathize on the appliance and closet things but, having lived in over twenty homes in our forty years of marriage, I know how exciting moving into new digs can be. Enjoy!
Post a Comment