Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need to visit Spatula City...we really don't own a spatula...

Yeah..so I haven't written in almost three months. Whoops. I've been busy. And uninteresting. Well, not that the uninteresting part is new, that's usually the case.
Let me recap with the cliffsnotes versions.

We bought our house. We moved. It's super nice and we're almost unpacked.

We bought a new sofa for said house, and it will be arriving at the end of next month...oh, how I am looking forward to the new sofa. In our new living room. In our new house.

I'm still very grateful that the washer and dryer are reunited, that we have a dishwasher, that there is room for all of our stuff, that we have an awesome front porch, and that there aren't spiders every where. Yay!

We're having the old house appraised tomorrow, and have had three or four people interested in buying it without so much as the aid of a for sale sign. Here's hoping one of them comes through.

We're going to start ring shopping. Yay!

And planning a wedding. Yay!

One of my favorite people in the world passed away. He had recently moved to Florida, which makes the whole situation surreal. And I will miss him dearly.

I tried to ride a bike for the first time in twenty years, almost crashed into my neighbor's car (who I haven't met yet), and could barely walk for the past two days because I pulled a muscle in my knee.

Because of said incident I did not have to travel to The City of Brotherly Love this week. Yay! But I do have to go in two weeks. Boo.

Big Brother stars next month! Yay!


I've accepted that there are a lot of shady things about my job that I do not like, and a lot of other things I do not like, but it is a good job (meaning it pays decent, I have a whole lot of freedom, and my boss stays out of my butt) and I am going to stick it out until they fire me. Or I win the lottery.

And, that's all. Now that all of that is out of the way, perhaps I can start writing again.

Cheers!

No comments: